One license. Your values.
Purchase a netlab.ai license and optionally extend it with Add-ons from the areas of enterprise mining and -security. We also provide enterprise operations and trainings.
Enterprise MiningAdd-ons for the netlab.ai license
- PDF, PPT & Image reports
- Unlimited nodes and edges
- Value network crowdsourcing
- Access to CRM and ERP plugins
Netlab.ai licenseAll features, Cloud or On-Premises.
- Access to all features of netlab.ai
- Management of an organization
- Unlimited private value networks
- 5k nodes/25k edges contingent
- One value networks contributor
- E-Mail and Community Support
Enterprise SecurityAdd-ons for the netlab.ai license
- Snapshots and Logging
- Two factor authentication
- Fine grained access control
- OIDC, LDAP, Social integration
We also offer Enterprise Operations:
Digital user manual, On-Premises hosting, SLA and Premium Support.
We also provide professional services, trainings, workshops and Kick-offs.
A node within a value network typically represents a role, like a car manufacturer. On the other hand, a node can also be an organization, department or individuum. The abstraction level and ontology of that role depends on the system boundaries and the goal of your value network. Though you should avoid using different abstraction levels within one value network.
An edge in a value network typically represents an interaction between two nodes. This can be an economical transaction, an information exchange as well as an affiliation. Multiple edges between two nodes are possible. We integrated pre defined models and attributes to map and analyze value networks with best practices, official standards and our own framework.
"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking we used in creating them."
– Albert Einstein